Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

bär cōde


bär cōde
: Your Personal Pocket Decoder to the Modern Dating Scene

Another book to keep me up on the world of dating (see:
He's Just Not That Into You) from my friend* Rachel. This book is structured as a dictionary of terms to describe common dating occurences. Some of my favs include:



*and wingman
**coincidentally, this is also the emotion that die hard Canucks fans hold for their team.
***my absolute fav is a toss-up between 'sheet-faced' and "tartifacts."

Labels:


Comments:
Love your blog! And I know you wrote this post a million years ago, I just want to thank you for commenting on Bar Code. I am one of the co-authors and am happy to hear you enjoyed it. I'm just started writing humor essays at wendytatum.com. Would love you to drop by some time. I'll be checking back on your blog as well to find out what to read. Cheers. Wendy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home