Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

He's Just Not That Into You

Read this book on the beach today -- I'm spending my long weekend at my friend Rachel's place and we decided to go to the beach, but since I didn't have anything to read, I borrowed this book. She said it was a quick read and entertaining - which it was! Not sure I 100% buy all the stuff... like the suggestion that if a guy is interested he'll call you so you should never call him... I mean, yes, I agree that if he's not calling, he's not into you, but I don't think there is anything wrong with calling, as long as it is reciprocated. But I find that I'm often quite guy-like in my thinking, so perhaps I'm just a bit of an anomoly. I do like that they stress the idea that "you are too good and life is too short to put up with crap!" Hear, hear!

Anyway, some of the lines that really made me laugh in this book included:

And remember, life is too short to waste on the crazies - don't waste the pretty!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home