Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

At long last I have finished my re-re-reading of the Hitchhiker's 5-part trilogy, in reverse order, to grab my favourite lines from the books to put up here for all to see. I was recently at a blogging conference where one of the presenters discussed one of the functions of a blog as a "brain dump" - a place to put information so that you didn't need to keep remembering it... it can be duly noted in an appropriate forum, which is searchable at a later date should the need arise, and thus the information no longer needed to clutter up one's brain. I think this little book blog of mine fits that description. I have a terrible memory for books/movies, and although I generally remember if I liked a given book or movie, I'll be damned if I can remember why I liked/disliked it, or really tell you anything about what happened in a book I've read or movie I've seen. This blog allows me to dump that info, before it disappears into the vast recesses of my grey matter, for later retrieval if necessary. And so, without further ado, I give you my favourite quotations from The Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy!

And so ends my summary of the Hittchhiker trilogy!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Totally cool books, read them all years ago.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home